Start action on netbuilders seo contest

The question available i think now . how not only two participants from Indonesia that succeeded in competing dipapan upper google serp Page rank search engine. indeed the seo contest with key sulumits retsambew that was called an Evil Science for NetBuilders just was ending on August 15 next time. but that has proven that seo the master newbie like me could narsis in Page's page front google.com. not arrogant but for the moment just 2 website the person contest-tan from Indonesia that was most notable disana. I hope then could naek continued gak turun2 I even hoped all seo Indonesia could menuh-menuhin the page first Page google.com in the contest “sulumits retsambew” this

Could be in this way the Identity of the Indonesian Nation could be appointed in the international community in the matter seo mode on. nearby same if wanted that with my “seo warship” (blogspot) that must be done with the action, his term stopped dreaming start action. OK with start action then all of them could get it. advanced continued Indonesia I jayalah continued my country returned the Identity of my country *use the red headband white prepared bamboo * hehe Greetings

Monday, July 20, 2009

 
SEO free 7